Welcome to QB List’s weekly rankings! Each week, I’ll be taking a look at the upcoming match-ups and ranking each IDP position. Here are the ranks for Week 3 of the fantasy football season.
Week 3 Notes:
- If these first few weeks have shown us anything on the defensive side of the ball, it’s that offensive line play is in a bad spot. The lines in Houston and New York are among the worst we have seen in years. Snap counts, exploiting stat crews and targeting the worst lines in the league have always served owners well in IDP.
- Start your IDPs against Houston. All of them at this point. They are giving up almost double the amount of defensive fantasy points than the next closest team. Denver and New York Giants are in the top three, and also serve as good match-up plays.
- Positive solo tackle stat crew match-ups can be found in San Francisco, Los Angeles C, Buffalo, Chicago, Arizona, Jacksonville. You should play your IDPs from these teams if you are deciding between two similar players.
- Positive solo tackle stat crew match-ups can be found in Carolina, New England, New York J. You should play your IDPs in this group if your league awards .75 points per assist or higher.
- Offensive Line match-ups to exploit include: New England vs. Houston, Philadelphia vs New York Giants, Buffalo vs Denver, Cleveland at Indianapolis. Look to start your edge and d-linemen from teams in bold. The lines in Houston, Cincinnati, Denver and Chicago looks pretty awful Week 1. Kizer Throwze is holding onto the ball too long in Cleveland, wouldn’t be surprised to see him lead the league in sacks taken.
Below are the full IDP rankings for Week 3 thanks to this widget from FantasyPros:
Latest posts by Marc Salazar (see all)
- Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each IDP Position For Week 7 - October 19, 2017
- Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each IDP Position For Week 5 - October 14, 2017
- Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each IDP Position For Week 5 - October 5, 2017