Welcome to QB List’s weekly rankings! Each week, I’ll be taking a look at the upcoming matchups and ranking each position, as well as flex positions.
Note: rankings will be updated throughout the week, so continue checking back here as the week goes on. Also, check out our defensive rankings article for explanations on those, and our Kickin’ It article for explanations on the kicker rankings.
Week 14 Notes:
- I’m not quite sure what everyone else needs to see from Kareem Hunt. He’s just been bad lately, scoring double-digit fantasy points just twice in his past six games. This week he’s going up against the Raiders who have been middle-of-the-pack against the run, and while I still think he’s a starter, he’s more an RB2 than an RB1.
- My rankings assume that Joe Mixon plays this week, which he may not. If he does, he should be a borderline RB2 this week.
- My rankings also assume that Adrian Peterson plays, which again, he might not. He was pretty close to playing last week, so I think he might play, and if he does he’ll be a borderline RB2.
- I’m also assuming that Doug Martin plays in these rankings, however if he doesn’t, slot Peyton Barber in as a borderline RB2.
- I know it’s difficult to trust any member of the Denver Broncos right now, but against the Jets, I feel like either Demariyus Thomas or Emmanuel Sanders has to do something. They’re risky flex plays this week.
- I know Amari Cooper has been difficult to own lately, but against the Kansas City Chiefs who give up the second-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this year, I feel like he should still be a decent flex play in deeper leagues.
Latest posts by Ben Palmer (see all)
- Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each Position For Week 16 - December 21, 2017
- Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each Position For Week 15 - December 14, 2017
- Overall 250 ROS Rankings: Week 13 - December 9, 2017