Welcome to QB List’s weekly rankings! Each week, I’ll be taking a look at the upcoming matchups and ranking each position, as well as flex positions.
Week 15 Notes:
- We’ve seen Nick Foles be successful in the NFL before, and fortunately, he has weapons on the Eagles now, so if you’re hurting for a Carson Wentz fill-in, Foles is worth a consideration if a better option isn’t out there.
- It seems like Tyrod Taylor is going to play this week, and if that’s the case, I expect him to be a decent QB2 play this week. He always keeps a high floor because of his rushing, and he’s always got the chance to get some big passing numbers too.
- I know Mike Evans has struggled recently, but I still think he should be reasonably successful against the Falcons this week. He’s not the WR1 he typically is, but given his talent, I have a hard time writing him off as a low-end WR2 like others have, not yet at least.
- If you had Austin Sefarian-Jenkins in your lineup last week (like I did) then you were pretty frustrated. I still think he could be reasonably successful this week against the Saints, but he’s a TE2 rather than the TE1 he was earlier in the year.
The following two tabs change content below.
Lifelong Orioles fan, Camden Yards is my second home. Also a big Ravens, Wizards, and Terps fan. I'm also very much into the world of sabermetrics and statistics. I'm a huge music fan too and listen to way too much music every year.
Latest posts by Ben Palmer (see all)
- Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each Position For Week 16 - December 21, 2017
- Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each Position For Week 15 - December 14, 2017
- Overall 250 ROS Rankings: Week 13 - December 9, 2017