Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each IDP Position For Week 11
Welcome to QB List’s weekly rankings! Each week, I’ll be taking a look at the upcoming match-ups and ranking each IDP position. Here are the ranks for Week 11 of the fantasy football season.
Week 11 Notes:
- This week’s positive stat crew match-ups are few and far between. The following games should present favorable IDP scoring match-ups for any players involved. Break any ties in your rankings with players in the following games: Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers vs Baltimore Ravens, Oakland Raiders vs New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans.
- Offensive Line match-ups to exploit include Baltimore at Green Bay, Arizona at Houston and Cincinnati at Denver.
- Adrian Claiborne singlehandedly turned these next recommendations on their head last week. Luckily the remaining teams on this list still present difficult match-ups for edge defenders and it is recommended sit any edge defenders when they play these teams. Of course, start your guys against Dallas until Tyrone Smith returns.: New Orleans Saints, Minnesota Vikings, Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams.
- Jaylon Smith will be back in the line-up this week, in a nearly full-time role. While he didn’t pass the eye test early this season, he was productive despite that. I expect him to lead the team in tackles, and with Sean Lee out, this defense is in for many snaps on the field. Smith is a start this week.
- Catfish himself, Manti T’eo was back in the New Orleans line-up in a full-time role this week with an injury to A.J. Klein. Keep an eye on the injury status, because T’eo could be a sneaky start this week.
- Olivier Vernon is back and was mildly productive in his return. Prior to his injury, he was a highly productive player and he should move forward as at least a DL2 to close out the year. He is safe to get back in all line-ups.
- TJ McDonald was back this week, after serving a half season suspension. Miami is a dumpster fire right now, which generally means solid IDP fantasy numbers for talented players. Look for him this week and I’d take a chance on him in the line-up this week.
- Budda Baker replaced an injured Tyvon Branch last week and this is a situation to keep an eye on. I will be curious to see how he is deployed in that unique Arizona defense, and if he can keep up his the tackle performance (7 solos) moving forward. I was down on Baker coming into the year because of the hybrid defense Arizona plays and his unclear role. These next few weeks will show us.
- Ramon Humber is steadily turning into a consistent fantasy LB. As his snap count increases, so does his tackle total. If he’s till out on your wire, pick him up.
- Detroit seems to have found another in season gem. Last year it was Kerry Hyder, an undrafted defensive lineman, who came out of nowhere to become a useful DL starter in 2016. This year it’s Anthony Zettel. He’s produced sacks in each of the last two games and 6.0 on the year. If you are looking for depth, bye week fill-ins or a flyer in positive matchups, Zettel is a prime target.
Below are the full IDP rankings for Week 11 thanks to this widget from FantasyPros: