Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each IDP Position For Week 13
Welcome to QB List’s weekly rankings! Each week, I’ll be taking a look at the upcoming match-ups and ranking each IDP position. Here are the ranks for Week 13 of the fantasy football season.
Week 13 Notes:
- This week half of the most generous stat crews in the top 10 play home games. These crews are handing out more than 1.5 tackles per tackle opportunity, a rate that positively influences our IDP scoring. Always break ties between players playing in these matchups, or pick a fill-in if you’re looking for a replacement: Cleveland Browns at Los Angeles Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills, Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals and New York Giants at Oakland Raiders.
- This week is one of the best O-Line vs. D-line matchups you will see all year. Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts. Indy leads the league in Sacks Allowed and of course Sacksonville leads the league in sacks. Other matchups to exploit include Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens vs Detroit Lions and New England at Buffalo Bills.
- These offensive lines continue to dominate at the line of scrimmage. You can expect very little production from your edge players when they face these teams: Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Pittsburgh Steelers and the Oakland Raiders.
- James Burgess took a big hit to his snap count and was less productive but he’s still a guy I would keep an eye on this week. He has a positive match-up and it’s worth monitoring one more week.
- Monitor the status of Telvin Smith and his concussion this week. Paul Posluszny will play every-down if he misses the game and he will be a great fill-in for at least one week.
- Reggie Ragland appears to have turned a corner and is productive for the first time in his career. Kansas City has been struggling defensively for weeks and and he’s playing an every down role.
- In Detroit, Jarrad Davis began the year on a tear. However he appears to have hit the rookie wall and veteran Tahir Whitehead is playing as well and I expect him to finish the year strong.
- Ray-Ray Armstrong has been released by the 49ers and Brock Coyle looks to be the lone every-down LB. He’s worth a look, it’s not often you find a three down backer this late in the year.
Below are the full IDP rankings for Week 13 thanks to this widget from FantasyPros: