Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each IDP Position For Week 4
Welcome to QB List’s weekly rankings! Each week, I’ll be taking a look at the upcoming match-ups and ranking each IDP position. Here are the ranks for Week 4 of the fantasy football season.
Week 4 Notes:
- Start your IDPs against Houston. All of them at this point. They are giving up almost double the amount of defensive fantasy points than the next closest team. Denver and New York Giants are in the top three, and also serve as good match-up plays.
- Positive solo tackle stat crew match-ups can be found in New York G, Los Angeles C, Tampa Bay, Kansas City, New England, Seattle. You should play your IDPs from these teams if you are deciding between two similar players.
- Positive solo tackle stat crew match-ups can be found in Cleveland, Dallas, New York J, New England, Seattle. You should play your IDPs in this group if your league awards .75 points per assist or higher.
- Offensive Line match-ups to exploit include: Tennessee at Houston, Oakland at Denver, Tampa Bay vs. New York G, Washington at Kansas City. Look to start your edge and d-linemen from teams in bold.
- Linebacker match-ups to exploit this week: Seattle vs. Indianapolis, Cincinnati at Cleveland, Los Angeles C vs. Philadelphia, Cleveland vs. Cincinnati. Start your IDP LBs from the teams in bold this week, if you are deciding between two players or picking someone up for a weekly start. These opponents are surrendering massive IDP points at LB.
Below are the full IDP rankings for Week 4 thanks to this widget from FantasyPros: