Weekly Rankings: Ranking Each Position for Week 10
Photo by David Rosenblum/Icon Sportswire
Welcome to QB List’s weekly rankings! Each week, I’ll be taking a look at the upcoming matchups and ranking each position, as well as flex positions.
Week 10 Notes
- All signs point to Leonard Fournette being back on Sunday, so fire him up as you normally would against a Colts run defense that’s given up the 13th-most fantasy points to opposing running backs so far this year.
- My ranking of Chris Carson obviously assumes he plays, however that’s looking less and less likely. If he doesn’t, Mike Davis should be ranked similarly as a low-end RB2/high-end flex.
- I expect Golden Tate to play mostly in the slot on Sunday which would likely match him up against Anthony Brown, which I think should be a solid matchup for him. He should make for a good low-end WR2.
- Allen Robinson appears to be healthy and good to go. He’ll likely match up against Darius Slay, which, in any other season would be a bad thing, but Slay hasn’t played particularly well in coverage this year, so Robinson should be able to take advantage.
- My ranking of Sammy Watkins assumes his health gets better, though it’s entirely possible he gets scratched, so be sure to monitor that.
- Randall Cobb started off the week practicing fully but his workload has shrunk as the week has gone on. Pay attention to him the rest of this week to see if he plays.
- Trey Burton will likely be matched up against Quandre Diggs this week, which should prove to be a very advantageous matchup for Burton, so be sure to toss him out there as a solid TE1.
Check out the rest of the rankings below: