Now that we’ve had a full preseason to overreact to, what have we learned about the NFL in 2023? A few things, actually:
- No teams value RB enough to pay them
- Jordan Love might actually be a guy
- Kenny Pickett, too
- Preseason games that kind of matter are actually really fun, especially when they come down to the last play and the kicker throws up an L after nailing the game winning kick
- Jets fans and players are head over heels for Aaron Rodgers
- The Rodgers-Garrett Wilson connection might be dangerous
- The Rams and Cardinals are going to be bad
- D.J. Moore is going to be a monster
- Adam Thielen is the clear #1 in Carolina
- Aidan O’Connell and Tyson Bagent look to be diamonds in the rough at the QB position
- Alexander Mattison may not be the bell cow we all hope for, and Ty Chandler may be worth a late round flier
Obviously none of these are overreactions and therefore they all should be taken as fact.
Regardless, be sure to click through the links to check in on everything you missed from Preseason Week 3.
If you haven’t already, check out our Ultimate 2023 Fantasy Draft Guide, which has all the info you need to win your league. Additionally, we’ve released podcasts covering the fantasy landscape in all eight divisions.
Check them out!
Photo by Rich von Biberstein/Icon Sports | Adapted by Justin Paradis